If this product has variations please let us know in your order comments which variant you would like.
- Grey marl print
- 85% of babies sleep better* in our sleep bags: Sleepbags help little ones regulate their temperature while sleeping by ensuring there are no loose blankets for them to kick off – more sleep for baby and you.
- No sleep bag is safer: All our products are safety tested and approved and adhere to British and European Safety Standards.
- High quality, beautiful designs: 100% of parents stated they love the quality of our sleep bags*. Available in a wide range of beautiful plain and patterned designs from our everyday to luxury ranges, you’ll be spoilt for choice.
- Soft on baby’s skin: Made for comfort our Swaddlebag is designed using soft, 100% cotton-rich, fluorescent free fabric, perfect for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Snugfit™: Slim fitting through the chest, with a roomy, hip-healthy bottom to allow your baby to adopt a natural “frog-legged” sleeping position, which is important for correct hip development.
- Easy nappy changes: An easy two-way zip opening that’s perfect for night-time nappy changes, meaning you can keep baby cosy and warm at the top, but can unzip from the bottom for a quick-change keeping disturbance to a minimum.
- 1 Tog – ideal for use in warmer months or in rooms with temperatures between 20-24°C
- Suitable from 6-18months
Baby sleep bags can help babies sleep better because, with no loose blankets or sheets to get tangled up in or kick off, they help little ones regulate their temperature when sleeping, so they are less likely to be disturbed by being too hot or too cold.
Safer sleep is better sleep and preventing babies from overheating is an important part of safer sleep. Made from soft, 100% cotton-rich, fluorescent-free fabric our sleep bags are snuggly and kind on baby’s skin – perfect for a comfortable night’s sleep.
Our sleep bags have been designed to be snug up top and wriggly down below – slim fitting through the chest to enable full freedom of movement without restriction or excess bulk with a roomy, hip-healthy bottom to allow your baby to adopt a natural “frog-legged” sleeping position, which is important for correct hip development.
Should your little one need changing during the night, there’s easy zip access to help you deal with those night-time nappy changes without disturbing baby or anyone else who is trying to get some much-needed rest.
This Sleepbag is suitable for 6-18 months and 1.0 Tog – ideal for use in warmer months or in rooms with temperatures between 20-24°C.