The KOYA cot was designed for parents who want to spend with their child as much time as possible and always be close to them. It functions as a co-sleeper cot, an infant cot sized 90 x 60 cm, a cot for toddlers (120 x 60 cm), as well a playpen. It is ideally suited to the needs of a child and parent: you can easily adjust the bottom to different heights, and if necessary turn the cot into a playpen. It also has casters on 4 legs.
- KOYA will serve your baby from birth until your baby makes their first independent attempts to leave the cot. You buy one product that proves useful for years!
- KOYA is a multifunctional 4-in-1 cot: it functions a co-sleeper cot, infant, toddler cot and playpen.
- A co-sleeper cot allows parents to experience some peaceful sleep during their baby’s first months which are demanding. Does your little one need your closeness? Simply convert KOYA into a co-sleeper cot so you can enjoy a nap together.
- Thanks to its dimensions (90 x 60 cm), the small cot will fit even into a tiny bedroom. Parents will not have to go into another room at night to take the baby in their arms.
- As a cot for older babies, KOYA has standard dimensions (120 x 60 cm)- this makes it easier to choose a mattress or bed linen.
- KOYA can also be converted into a playpen. The parent will be able to carry out daily activities and the baby will be safely accompanied. In the playpen function the bottom is set on the lowest position.
- The cot is very mobile – thanks to the casters it can be used both in the bedroom and in the living room or in the nursery. Always lock the casters once you set the product in the desired place.
- KOYA has a universal design and timeless colors. White combined with natural wood, it will warm up the whole room, and fit into many interiors, decorated in different styles.