Katarek Complete set includes:
– Katarek Plus runny nose aspirator, 1 piece
– Katarek saline solution 0.9% NaCl, 10 ampoules x 5 ml
Katarek Plus runny nose aspirator, 1 piece
Thick runny nose and blocked nose in children from 0 to 6 years of age.
How it works The
pumping of secretions facilitates breathing, helps to prevent complications of a runny nose and complements the treatment carried out by a specialist. The suction power of the vacuum cleaner is reduced to the extent that it allows for effective removal of secretions from the nose, without fear of the unpleasant feeling of the child.
Patients with hemophilia should consult a physician.
When using the product on more than one child, always use a clean aspirator to avoid possible infections.
How to use:
1. Attach the tip to the aspirator chamber. Insert the conical end of the aspirator into the suction tube of the vacuum cleaner that is running (800-1900 W).
2. Take the baby in your arms or put the baby on his lap
. 3. Place the tip against the nostril for a few seconds and pull the mucus back. Repeat the operation on the second hole
4. Turn off the vacuum cleaner and clean the aspirator as indicated.
5. Always wash the aspirator parts under warm water with soap or dishwashing liquid. To remove more difficult stains, you can use the brush included in the set.
Katarek saline solution 0.9%, 10 ampoules x 5 ml
Hygiene of the eyes, nose, ears, washing wounds and for inhalation.
Katarek saline solution can be used in infants, older children and adults.
- do not use the same ampoule for different applications
- do not use for injection
- do not use after the expiry date and in the case of damage to the ampoule.
- avoid contact of the ampoule with the surface of the eye or wound