A basic piece of furniture, necessary in every child’s bedroom was designed to be solid for years. Rounded shape increases its safety and adds special charm. When the child grows out of its bed, it can easily be transformed into a comfortable 160cm long divan, that will ensure its user sleeps well for a long time. Railing (available as an option) will protect the child from falling off the bed and a rounded headboard will increase the safety of an active youngster. Surrounded by rounded elements, the child will feel naturally and comfortable in its bed.
At some point every child needs a place where it can draw, paint and develop its manual skills. HOPPA designers thought about this need as well. That is why after transforming the bed into a divan, some of the remaining elements can be used to create completely new furniture. Side boards and front railing can be transformed into a desk for an older child, and the ladder becomes a crafty wall organiser, where containers and other accessories can be hanged.
– compliant with European safety standards
– ability to fix Hoppa universal changing table
– three levels of mattress frame adjusted to the child’s growth (56/40/24 cm from the floor)
– possibility to be transformed into a sofa by removing one of the frames
– possibility to be transformed into a divan by sliding to 160 cm and removing two frames and top part of panels
– possibility to create a desk for a child up to 8 years old by reusing bed elements
– capacious drawer on wheels finished with a tire, safe for the floor
– cover concealing the drawer’s contents
– an option to buy a railing protecting against falling off the bed
length: 144 – 164
– mattress suitable for the cot: 140 cm x 70 cm
– mattress suitable for the divan: 70 cm x 160 cm
– life-time: to about the 9/10th year of age.
Furniture materials and finish:
– drawer front is made of white lacquered MDF board
– the headboard and footboard of the cot are made of beech plywood lacquered with transparent paint that protects against colour change and is more resistant to scratching
– legs are made of beech plywood lacquered with transparent lacquer
– bed ladders are made of white lacquered MDF board
– bed frame is made of beech plywood
– paints used in the process of lacquering are safe for children, EN71/3 approved and do not cause allergy.
– white, beech plywood, matt finish
Instructions of use:
The cot-bed should be wiped with soft, cotton cloth moistened with water or a product intended for furniture care.