The Good Night bed is a practical combination of elegance and a classical style. A chic design especially for demanding parents so that the child can use it for a long time. Bed slats are decorated with stylish relief-milled decoration; on the headrest, there is a chic decorative element, which can be filled with a Good Night inscription or replaced with the child’s name. With appropriate styling additions, the child will look great in the room of small boy and a girl.
The cot is made of solid wood combined with the MDF and laminated board. It is available in four colours: snow white (SNOW), elegant white (PURE), neutral grey (GREY) and dusty pink (FLAMINGO). It can be matched with the Ines, Marylou, Good Night by Anna Mucha collections.
– meets European standards and safety requirements
– 2 removable bars
– 3 base heights on the following levels: 27,7 cm; 45,5 cm; 58 cm
– the cot grows together with the baby – possibility of transforming into a sofa through detachment of one of the frames
– a protective rail protecting the child against falling out after converting the cot to a bed is included; the rail can be installed on the right or left side of the bed
– spacious drawer on Häfele runners
– Age Suitability: Birth to 5 years Approx.
-a bed can be fitted with a mattress – dimensions: 140cmx70 cm
L:152, W:77,6, H:109
Furniture workmanship and finishing:
Furniture is finished with a specially-selected paint from Italian supplier, which has unique features hardening, so that the furniture is resistant to two types of damage:
– Chemicals: protects against the effects of the water liquid, lotions, oils and other detergents;
– Mechanical protection against all kinds of scratches arising from the use of furniture.
Matched paint creates a perfectly smooth coating structure. Special materials create the effect of dulling the delicate satin.
Paint has all the required certificates. In addition, before the implementation of the sales painted furniture is tested in laboratories in terms of emissions. Thanks to a specially hardened paint, they emit no harmful substances.
Instructions of use:
The furniture should be wiped with soft, cotton cloth moistened with water or a product intended for furniture care.