Anex m/type 3 in 1 is the pram/pushchair for those who are in constant movement and who love off-road walks. It includes all qualities that a great pushchair must have: a combination of eco-friendly materials and lots of technical features, plus it is asy to use, easy to maintain, and comfortable for a child.
The carrycot and seat unit are specifically designed to make journeys with your little one safe, and the bad weather does not interfere with getting to know the world around you. Anex have achieved these characteristics thanks to the cotton that is inside the carrycot, it doesn’t contain harmful additives and doesn’t cause allergies in children. The hood is covered with water-repellent impregnation and protected from UV light. Therefore, in the rain, the water from it just drains away, and in the heat the harmful sunshine does not reach your child. The included orthopaedic mattress will help to shape the spine correctly.
Anex have equipped the pushchair seat unit with a comfortable adjustment system for the back of the seat. The 5 point harness reliably holds your baby in the pushchair while not hindering their movements. The pushchair’s wheels with Air-Free system last one and a half times longer compared to average wheels. Thanks to Anti-wobbling system, the wheels do not wiggle on turns. The pushchair chassis can be folded together with the seat unit attached taking up minimum space in the boot of your car.
The m/type comes with a convenient backpack with two pockets plus a small pocket for a phone. On the inside, there are several departments for the things necessary for walks with a baby.
Soft shock-absorbing system and perfect manoeuvrability.
The 3 stages adjustable shock-absorbing system provides the pushchair with smooth run on any uneven surfaces. The shock absorbers are placed on 3 levels: on the frame (for general shock-absorbing on the uneven surfaces), on front wheels (for uneven surfaces on roads and for absorbing accidental strokes on the front wheels), and adjustable shock-absorbers on the back wheels.
- Carrycot with safety mattress & apron
- Pushchair seat unit
- Apron/leg cover for the pushchair seat unit.
- Rain cover to fit the carrycot and seat unit
- Mosquito net to fit the carrycot and seat unit
- Air free wheels
- Large shopping basket
- Backpack changing bag
- Suitable from birth to 6 months approx.
- Carrying handle in the hood.
- Hood can fold and unfold with just one hand by using the memory button.
- Spacious area for your new-born (74 x 35cm).
- Foam safety mattress for the perfectly rigid surface for a new-born.
- Natural materials. The inside part of the carrycot is covered with hypoallergenic, smooth to the touch natural cotton.
- Ventilation in the carrycot is provided with the built-in ventilation in the bottom and ventilating section in the hood.
- Large hood.
- The outer material parts of the carrycot are water repellent and have UV50+ protection.
- Suitable from birth to 22kg.
- Front and rear facing pushchair seat unit.
- Adjustable backrest to 4 positions including the recommended lying position for new born babies.
- Adjustable leg rest.
- 5-point safety harness.
- Removable adjustable bumper bar.
- The material is water-repellent and protects from ultraviolet light.
- Height adjustable eco-leather handle.
- Compact fold.
- The pushchair can be folded with the seat unit attached.
- Removable bumper bar.
- Large spacious hood with a built in ventilation section.
- 3 x dumper suspension. The triple shock absorption system ensures an absolutely smooth stroll and maneuverability of the pushchair.
- Airless wheel system — the wheels are made of the solid polyurethane making them durable.
- The 360 degree turning front wheels provide the stroller’s manoeuvrability and comfortable ride while dealing with obstacles on the road.
- Front forks lock system. The front fork system allows you to lock the wheels by pressing the button with a foot.
- Anti-wobble & Direction memory. An anti-wobble system prevents wheel vibration during the stroller’s motion and provides a straight and smooth ride.
- Comfy Stop braking system can be turned on and off with a simple pressing of a pedal keeping your shoes clean.
- The chassis is equipped with the closed system of back shock absorbers and brakes to protect from external factors like dirt, water, dust.
- The pushchair is equipped with an automatical protection system from accidental folding of the frame called X-Lock.
Easy care: It is easy to take off the material for washing to keep your stroller working properly and looking good.
UV50+: This fabric is made with UV50+ technology allowing it to absorb more than 50% of ultraviolet radiation.
Water-repellent fabric: The water-repellent fabric allows drops of water to slide down without penetrating into the fabric.
Face2Face: The optimal height for placing the carrycot and seat unit. The child is always in the parents field of vision.
Air-free wheel system: The wheels are made from solid polyurethane giving them good wear-resistantance.
Comfy stop: The Comfy stop brake system is activated and deactivated simply bу pressing а pedal.
X-Lock: The stroller features an automatic protection system against accidental folding called X-Lock.
Anti-wobble system: This system prevents vibration during the stroller’s motion and provides a straight and smooth ride.
Two cup holders on R and L side: There are 2 places for optional extra cupholders on the chassis.
Durable basket: The basket can withstand heavy loads. However, do not load the basket with more than 5kg.
Removable bumper bar: This system facilitates easy adjusting of the bumper of the seat unit.